People management. Motivating the team. Effective delegation. Управление персоналом на английском языке: Семинар
Анонс программыЦель курса: повысить навыки участников в области управления персоналом.
Целевая аудиторияТоп-менеджеры организаций, руководители среднего звена, линейные менеджеры.
- A general management course on how to get subordinates to do what is needed of them, to show initiative and to be proactive, and how to avoid the most common management pitfalls.
When managing the people within an organization, a manager must focus on both hiring the right people and then getting the most out of these people. New personnel must provide the organization with the best talent available that meets the needs of the business. The organization must look ahead to how a new employee can be used to their fullest. Getting the most out of an employee means a business has consistent policies and practices in place to provide its people with appropriate training and development. Employees are involved as "partners" in the business. People Management will be an invaluable session for attendees wishing to manage better.
- The effectiveness of the people depends on how they perform. If they are not motivated, they will not perform well and the firm will not succeed
It is a costly mistake to get lost in the false theory that more money equals happy employees. Believing this is costing you valuable time, revenue, employees...and even threatening your own job. Too many bonus or commission checks get cashed, spent and forgotten just that quickly. Grocery stores and gasoline stations are among the necessary stops that seem to get in the way of using your extra cash on something special for you. One alternative to giving commissions or bonus dollars is to give gifts through a catalog point system. Other approaches to motivating the team in the legal environment are shared and examined. All these and more are examined in the session of Motivating The Team.
- A course for those moving towards management positions covering how to delegate clearly and effectively, how to manage the delegation process, and how to deal with issues if things go wrong.
Constructive and honest feedback techniques are also addressed. Delegation is one of the most important management skills. These logical rules and techniques will help you to delegate well (and will help you to help your manager when you are being delegated a task or new responsibility - delegation is a two-way process!). Good delegation saves you time, develops you people, grooms a successor, and motivates. Poor delegation will cause you frustration, demotivates and confuses the other person, and fails to achieve the task or purpose itself. Hence "Effective Delegation" is a management skill that's worth improving.
- Выявить и улучшить личные качества необходимые для успешного руководства.
- Грамотно руководить сотрудниками для достижения максимальных результатов.
- Эффективно делегировать задачи.
- Понимать мотивационные стимулы сотрудников.
! Данное обучение можно заказать в корпоративном, индивидуальном формате, в форме онлайн-трансляции.
В стоимость входит:
- обучение по заявленной программе;
- раздаточные материалы;
По окончании обучения по программе выдается Сертификат.